Dr. Thomas’s practice is comprised of 60% children and 40% adults. This means we’re equipped to handle patients of ALL ages!
We provide early interceptive preventative orthodontic treatment for children age 7 through the teen years. Special attention to growth and development problems at this age can assure more favorable outcomes later. Your dentist will help you decide when the time is right.
Many of Dr. Thomas’ adult patients have special bite alignment issues or complex problems with missing teeth and/or TMJ symptoms. Adult braces are very common today. Dr. Thomas has the experience with adult treatment to facilitate orthodontic care for the “grown-ups” that may have been too busy in the past or were too anxious about having braces. Treatment at any age is far easier than most adults think.
Click here to read what many of our patients have said about us…
Over the years patients that have completed orthodontic treatment with Dr. Thomas have volunteered to submit reviews of their treatment experience and why they found our office to be exceptional.
More Reasons Why We’re Exceptional:
- Convenient after school/work and Saturday appointments
- Complimentary Initial Exam for braces
- Advanced all digital orthodontic records
- Computerized diagnostics
- Choices of treatment options for adults and teens
- Latest in technologically advanced orthodontic techniques and selection of braces styles.
- Certified sterilization protocols
- Doctor and staff habla Espanol
- Most insurance plans accepted